Feng Shui Your Kitchen

Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Here is an interesting topic over at Green Living, Feng Shui Your Kitchen. Do you need a quick fix to avoid stagnant chi (life energy)? Want to feel healthier and attract more abundance in your life? Many of the ideas behind Feng Shui are really based on common sense. Try some of the ideas out and see if it doesn't improve your outlook for your kitchen.

I like the fresh potted flowers/plants idea. It puts me in a good mood to start my day looking at my cheery potted plants of rosemary and pomegranate. The idea of mirror behind the cook top doesn't sit well with me. Too much maintenance to make it always look sparkling fresh. I prefer the shiny teakettle instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP