Jot Dry- Erase Refrigerator

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Amana has introduced a new refrigerator with a Dry Erase surface.
From jotting down a grocery list to family reminders, the Jot Dry-Erase Refrigerator lets you express yourself anyway you like, as often as you want. Just jot it down. Erase and repeat.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 13, 2008  

I Love this idea! Saves having an ugly whiteboard pinned to your wall. Definate quirky fun for all the family...dont know why i havent seen this before!

User9827892,  March 14, 2008  

Yes, this is a great idea. It is new to the market and I noticed it only comes in refrigerators smaller than the typical 35 7/8" x 68".

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP