Go ahead, Write on the Walls

Monday, May 26, 2008


I came across the product that can have some kitchen applications too. Cover a pantry door panel. Cover the side of a wall cabinet, add to a plain painted backsplash.

Write a grocery list, write a message, let your kids draw their art.


Each kit contains 4, 19”x24½” chalkboard panels that can be used separately or combined for a large 38”x38” chalkboard writing surface.

For more information contact Wall Candy Arts.

2 comments:

Kim Vallee,  May 31, 2008  

These ones are cute and they offer flexibility. It is easier that painting a wall with chalk paint.

User9827892,  May 31, 2008  

Oh yes, I think so too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP