What does a LEED certified House look like?

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Living Green - Top-rated green home opens for tours

Here is a short video link to Codding Cottage, a Sarasota home on tour this month. It is one of the greenest homes in the nation and has received rave reviews from the public.  

It also has the honor of having the highest rating a home can receive, LEED platinum certification. LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, the national standard in green building. 

For more information, please visit, http://www.joshwynneconstruction.com/current.php
Congratulations to the whole team at Josh Wynn Construction. 


3 comments:

Paul Anater,  December 14, 2008  

Laurie,

Thanks for the post! Sarasota's a half-hour away and I had no idea that house was done. I'll pop down there this week.

Anonymous,  December 15, 2008  

Hi
Good…….. No I should say very well.
Blog really containing a meaningful information. Keep it up.
Kitchen Fitter London

Anonymous,  December 24, 2008  

I am in love with those water storage units. I think that should be a building standard.
Thanks for this post.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP