The Future of Corner Cabinets in the Kitchen Is Here Now!

Saturday, October 31, 2009


Once upon a time being sent to the corner as a kid was a bad, bad thing. It was considered punishment in school. Even worse, (or so I've heard), if you had a real tough school marm, you were further humiliated by wearing a dunce cap.

In remodeling a kitchen, reaching into a blind corner cabinet is the equivalent of being punished. No one wants to stoop down, on bended knees, crawling and reaching forward in a contorted yoga move forcing you to breath while grasping for that unreachable bowl in the caverns of the dark corner.

Corners have come a long way in kitchen design. Check out these space saving options in corner cabinets found around the web.

Going to the corner has never been so much fun. Watch and see! 


















4 comments:

Paul Anater,  October 31, 2009  

I'm intrigued by the idea of corner drawers, but I've never used them. have you?

User9827892,  October 31, 2009  

Yes, I have and they are really nice. The one that is news to me is the one that is a drawer and a lazy susan all in one. I see pinched fingers with the door that spins into the cabinet. But the concept is pretty cool.

Oak Furniture Land,  November 01, 2009  

Hey there,

Enjoyed your posts so thought I’d congratulate you on this fantastically informative Blog,

Thank you!

User9827892,  November 01, 2009  

Thanks for following my blog. It seems I have quite a few fans in the UK! Much appreciated!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP