How about a little "Relief"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009





I am talking "art relief". Here is a product I stumbled on today that I like called Hardwick Home Decor. These pieces are designed to be inlayed into kitchen backsplashes, indoor and outdoor fireplaces. However, you can use the pieces anyway you wish. Hanging on a wall or simply leaning against a backsplash or a mantel. The website is www.hardwickhomedecor.com. The web site does not say what material theses are made out of, so I am assuming they are bronze. http://www.hardwickhomedecor.com/Artreliefs.html




2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 16, 2009  

These are really lovely! I wonder if they do custom work - it's not mentioned on the website.

User9827892,  December 16, 2009  

I looked at their website and I believe they will customize.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP