Permission to make a mess granted.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
You've got to love these creative marketing types that elevate making a mess into something fun to do and a chance to win a free faucet. Be sure to tell your friends to make a mess too and enter a chance to win "my faucet", ok it's really Delta's Pilar Touch 2 0 faucet, but I now have one courtesy of Delta and love it. By the way, it is pronounced "Touch-Two-Oh", not Touch Twenty. Don't ask me why, but I think marketing was being cute with a play of words using a take off of water's own molecular symbol, H20. Touch20, H20. Get it?
Here's what you do: It's really easy. Basically, you make a mess with the widget at www.deltafaucet.com/makeamess. That's my gingerbread man finger painting below, cleaning up with my, eh- I mean Delta's Pilar Touch2O Faucet.
Play around with it. Don't like your creation? Wash the canvas and start over again. Once you are happy with your finger doodles, submit it to the online gallery and enter your chance to win a faucet. It will send you a confirmation email asking if you want to enter the contest. Fingers ready? Go make a mess!
www.deltafaucet.com/makeamess
www.deltafaucet.com/makeamess



1 comments:
Hi Laurie...thanks for your post. I am partial to Delta's Addison collection myself. They do have great products. We do plenty of Kitchen Design in Bucks County, PA and Delta products are always a top recommendation for us.
Post a Comment