Toby Howes Furniture Brought to you by CFT411

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Daily Newspaper is actually my blog roll. I really admire my associates in blogging. Bringing you insight, beauty and "fabulousity", I landed on CFT411's page this morning and fell in love with this desk. 


This is masterful design details at work. 
Notice the curved veneer is balanced and center matched producing horizontal symmetry. 
The desk is made by Toby Howes Furniture. For the full story, link back to CFT411. Joe Freenor and Joe Dusel, are the real deal, professional woodworkers that take time to write about their craft. Get to know them. As it turns out, I am not the only one interested in the etymology of words. In this story they also cover the word origin for dresser. It means more than a chest of drawers, depending on where you live.    


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP