Coining a phrase

Friday, June 22, 2007

I was having a conversation yesterday with a client about a particular design aesthetic where by styles are co mingled: old world and modern technology. This seems to be what many consumers are after. Manufacturer's are attuned to this. came a cross Grohe's new product , Relaxa Rustic, where by they coin the phrase ‘Ameropean’ – the point where modern European design and engineering meets the authenticity and classic styling of American interiors. I like it.

1 comments:

kmndesign,  June 28, 2007  

Yes, this is exactly the aesthetic I find myself incorporating in my own designs! I love the coining of the term; I think it suits the look perfectly.

I love your blog, btw. So much great info, and beautiful pictures!
You've been added to my blogroll.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP