What's new in sinks?

Monday, June 11, 2007

Take a look at KOHLER for new trends in sink shapes. For a secondary sink at the island, I love the new shape shown here in Kohler's newest white, "Sea Salt". An absolute must is ordering the matching cutting board.

The clean, organic shape of the FĂȘte island sink brings multipurpose convenience and a fresh aesthetic to kitchen spaces. Its unique, upper-and-lower basin design helps you easily accommodate both preparation and presentation, depending on your needs.

FĂȘte K-6494-FF island kitchen sink in Sea Salt with K-5821-NA cutting board and Simplice™ K-649-VS entertainment sink faucet with pull-down spray in Vibrant® Stainless.

Not ready to call it quits to a double bowl, but envy the size of a single bowl sink? Low Rise sinks have half the divider and twice the sink.

Kohler introduced the Smart Divide in many different shapes.

2 comments:

Nessa,  June 12, 2007  

I'm more into country style kitchens. I love the 'used' look as it shows personality.

kmndesign,  June 28, 2007  

I love the organic shape of that Kohler sink, and especially how they offset it with the black marble! Fantastic.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP