On Line Window Shopping

Friday, August 17, 2007

Whenever I come across a great Blog, I bookmark it under "Window Shopping", with plans to come back later when I have time to sift through the pages. Here is one such blog that got my attention. Another Shade of Grey is a fabulous design blog. She is able pull together great finds from other stores and other great blogs. I believe she has accessory items for sale on Etsy. What's Etsy? It's an online shopping bizarre. "Find what you want in the unknown". It's tag line reads: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade.

Here are some photos of what you can find on Another Shade of Grey.
Artwork:
Retro Dinnerware:


Heavenly carpet:


These mugs for sale make me reminiscent of my child hood.


How fun is this: a viewer uploads her bedroom for design help and Shades of Grey lends design ideas and provides the viewer with a visual of an "after" design.



1 comments:

Another Shade of Grey,  August 22, 2007  

Thanks for the mention Laurie.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP