Endo Magnets Clips

Thursday, January 31, 2008



No kitchen should be without a good magnet clip. You will love these. They hold up to 20 pages. A certifiable neat freak, I take all my coupons and important clippings and hide the them on the side of my refrigerator, to keep the paper chaos contained. I love these! Endo Magnet Clips

2 comments:

Unknown,  February 03, 2008  

What a great idea these are. I will have to get some. They could probably work very well in the office. BTW I like the Eurofase fixture!

User9827892,  February 03, 2008  

These are brilliant. I have them in white. They grip.
Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP