Blog Hopping Wednesday

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I found a new blog to follow: The Little Big House. Anyone who knows the travails and triumphs of home improvement can relate to her farmhouse renovation. Good stuff there with beautiful photos from her idea file. Take a look. I look forward to more updates on the renovation.

1 comments:

Melkorka,  March 12, 2009  

Oh my goodness you made my day :). thanks for the feature so very nice of you!!!

I'm kind of a obsessed with dreaming over the perfect kitchen so I have been enjoying the resources you post here for a while. So its a super compliment that you wrote about me, thanks again!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Blog Archive

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP