Modern Toilet, I beg your pardon!

Monday, May 18, 2009

(A conversation at the project meeting before the grand opening.)
Project Manager to Designer: "Uh, our order for the dining room chairs
won't arrive till after the opening. Any ideas?

Well, what actually happened is the restaurant owner is a bit of an eccentric character and thought a toilet themed restaurant would win the crowds over.

Ok, this is just wrooooong! I mean really wrong.
I would never....
eat at this Taiwan restaurant called Modern Toilet. Apparently it is popular. Ugg.

2 comments:

Paul Anater,  May 18, 2009  

Are they plumbed?!

User9827892,  May 18, 2009  

No, but I hear that does not stop the children. There have been
incidents reported.
All I can say is pee-yoo!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP