Teo Jasmin

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teo Jasmin: for the largest choice of canvas prints and decorative cushions.
When your design calls for a bold splash of color or eclectic whimsy start your search with Teo Jasmin.







This next photo caught my eye, (enlarge the magnified image below). Using alternative methods: canvas print sandwiched between glass will make a bold and "splashy"statement to your otherwise plain backsplash. The kitchen backsplash shown below becomes a space for artwork. (although this photo looks to be just canvas-which I do not recommend for practical reasons). GFI Outlet locations can be cut into the glass or opt for a plug mold power strip located under cabinet can be used instead for an uninterrupted appearance. (Check your local code requirements first). I love glass backsplashes.

For more information on the canvas prints, contact TEO JASMIN.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 25, 2009  

I saw the art back splash and thought it was a really cool idea so I did some investigating online and wasn't able to find much out there in the way of bringing art into the kitchen like that, however I did find the site http://www.applianceart.com that sells magnetic and vinyl art for appliances. I would bet that you could do something similar with the vinyl over a tile or other surface and thought it was worth sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP