The News on Lighting

Wednesday, February 13, 2008



A new LED recessed can light made by LLF is finally here. Last week I was treated to a show of new lighting products available for kitchen and bath remodels and I am very happy to report I am very impressed at the capability of the LLF product. Peggy Deras, at Kitchen Exchange, has written a very informative article on the new LLF LED can light and I would encourage my readers to follow the link to the article. LED Recessed Lights are Here- REALLY HERE!!!

2 comments:

Living the life in The Little City,  February 22, 2008  

I'm hoping they come out with the lights for the 5" cans. And, soon!

User9827892,  February 22, 2008  

They do not have a 5" on the drawing board as of yet. The sales rep said they are shooting for a April or May launch of the 4" recessed can.

5" would be a nice size for kitchen applications.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP