Where are my Keys?!*!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We have all been there. The frantic last minute rush out the door. You were supposed to leave the house five minutes ago, and then the realization sets in...the keys, where are they, phone...argh. Here is an idea to love.

File this under good ideas.

You packed her lunch last night, put her shoes and backpack by the door, and you were just about to get your 2nd grader to school on time for the second day in a row when you realized you might have to call a cab because your car keys had vanished into thin air.
Avoid the frustration of missing keys, lost cell phones and forgotten lists with the sturdy, canvas Doorganizer. Hang it on the front door to keep your keys, sunglasses and shopping list nearly impossible to miss, and hang one on your office door to keep your PDA and mobile phone in easy reach. A strip on the back can hold paperwork, notepads and mail.
They’re also great for keeping kids organized. Hang one from the bedroom door to keep handheld toys, music players and homework right where they can find them.
Buy online at See Jane Work

2 comments:

Living the life in The Little City,  February 13, 2008  

Great idea. Also, I like all the new links on the sidebar.

Anonymous,  February 13, 2008  

Oh, thanks Kathleen. Yes, I like to edit all the time. It's the nature of a designer, always changing it up.

I thought about switching to Word Press for more design format options but I fear all the material I built up will not transfer. Argh.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!
However, I reserve the right to delete comments that are not constructive to the subject at hand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

CPSC Recall Feed

Shop Kitchen Design Notes

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP